Tampa Bay -125 at Montreal Tonight is Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Final between the Tampa Bay Lightning and Montreal Canadiens. The Lightning is up 2-0 in the series after a 3-1 win in Game 2. The Bolts appear to be dominating this series but Montreal missed early chances in Game 2 and Andrei Vasilevskiy had a spectacular 42 save performance. The Habs are getting great experience in this series but are overmatched. There hasn't been a sweep in the Stanley Cup Finals since 1998 but I think Tampa Bay gets one step closer to this goal. Record: 51-30
Atlanta at Milwaukee -9 Tonight is Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Finals between the Milwaukee Bucks and Atlanta Hawks. The Bucks are up 2-1 in the series after the Khris Middleton game scoring 38 points and 20 in the 4th quarter. There are questions about Trae Young's availability with the injury suffered in game 3 after stepping on the ref's foot. I'm going on a limb and say the Bucks will win with or without Trae but I'll take the Hawks to cover myself and the spread. Record Straight: 53-29 Spread- 42-39-1
Tonight should have been a way better matchup between the New England Patriots hosting the New York Football Giants. The weapons that are out for the Giants truly decimate this team and make this game a matter of the spread let alone the actual score. The Giants are missing Saquon Barkley, Evan Engram, Sterling Shepard, and Wayne Gallman which appears to be the majority of their offense. The Patriots are favored by 16.5 and I like the Patriots to cover that. I will happily be wrong if Daniel Jones becomes the reincarnation of Eli Manning and become a Patriot killer. The Patriots remain undefeated with an easy win at home. My Record Straight- 49-28-1 Spread- 49-29
Comments
Post a Comment